Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week 1, Day 6 - Update on January 1, 2010

It's new day of the new year and as usual, nothing special. I woke up around 4pm, woken up by my sis since dad was asking whether all of us wanted to go out. Dad bought Dunkin Donuts for lunch!! yum!! I heated up my McD's Prosperity Burger and ate half of it. The balance half I ask mum and dad to take it since I wanted to eat the donut more. After my "brunch", around 8pm, we decided to go to Jusco for our dinner and plus mum wanted to buy some groceries. We had steamboat for dinner at Johnny's Steamboat restaurant. We ordered a set meal of 4 person while mum and dad order one fried rice, fried kailan and a papaya salad. I had the steamboat and a cup of strawberry milkshake.



I had quite a number of retakes on the steamboat. Around 4 small bowls? Felt full after thanks to the milkshake. Filled me up good. We had our deserts later on, classic banana split. We finished our dinner around 10pm and rushed to the department store to buy our necessity goods. I bought 2 fruit juice, bread and a few snacks to munch on in case my old habit to munch comes back. We practically finished our shopping around 11(a good 1 hour walk of exercise). After back at home, we had spicy-sugar squid for snack and I had a glass of cranberry apple juice with aloeV to go along with it. Quite tangy on the taste bud when the two ingredient blends. My water intake is still low but I do hope I can start consuming it more.



===== Random Boredom Information =====
My unusual data on the snacks bought
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄




You just gotta
love Lurve!









Pocky Strawberry is just a must to have







Compared to other brands, I preferred Peel Fresh Blueberry & Cranberry mix fruit juice with aloeV. It's the aloeV that just makes it yummier for me







F&N Fruit Tree Apple Cranberry with mixed fruit juice is just delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment