Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 1, Day 2

Today was troublesome. Some of you may not know, I'm not a big fan of horror movies. Just three days ago, my siblings were watching Paranormal Activity real live video and I can tell you, scenes from the film just wont seem to leave my mind. Couldn't sleep properly because of it. I fell asleep around 12.10am and woke up at 2-ish am. I refuse to go back to sleep. Afraid something will appear if I did. Its tough being a fraidy cat.

At 4am, I started to get hungry. Made some green tea with sis and shared a slice of bread with jam and butter. I had a can of Nescafe-Black roast too. Later around 9? or was it 10? Had a plain bread and cheese sandwich. No butter, veggies or anything in it but cheese. Apparently, I didn't take a picture of it.

I had my lunch around 1pm. Since there was nothing much in the fridge, I just stick to simple stuff. Filled my plate with torn wholemeal bread, cherry tomatoes, kaktoogi (깍두기*) and kimchi (김치*).



Such a wonderful colour on the plate


I didn't do any exercise though. I was too tired. Couldn't think straight due to sleepiness. I took a nap around 3? 4? and woke up again (I didn't even get to look at the time). Dad called and asked to searched an important documentation letter. Searched practically the whole house and again, couldn't think straight. I guess I really need a good night rest. I fell asleep again after that. Woke up around 6 something. Took my bath and had my dinner at 8.10pm. I didn't feel like eating much, so I just had a bowl of rich with veggies - kimchi, tomato cherries and lettuce leaf.



I'm vegan for the day!! Lol!
Had some orange juice to go with it. Quite tasty for me (I have a weird taste on mixing food). Lately I my appetite seems to be low..might be because of my month.. My intake on water today seems to be very low. A cup of green tea, a can of nescafe coffee, a glass of orange juice and 3 glasses of water? Sheesh...I need to stock up on water more..




--------------- Information ---------------



*깍두기- Hot radish "kimchi" (Kaktugi) is a type of winter "kimchi". Radish is the main material, and red pepper, garlic, ginger, green onion, salt-fermented shrimp and etc, are added. Whole radish is washed, trimmed, and cut into dices. It also has a process of fermentation.



*김치- Kimchi is any one of numerous traditional Korean pickled dishes made of vegetables with varied seasonings. Its most common manifestation is the spicy cabbage variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment