Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week 1, Day 5 - Update for December 31, 2009

It's new year eve!!! A decade almost over!! I can't believe that it's going to be 2010. It feels like it was just yesterday we watch the world turned to a new millennium. A lot has changed over the past years. I hope I did though..
I slept for a really long time and woke up around 5-6pm. I was really tired. I'm not sure why..maybe it's because I didn't eat meat or because I'm eating a little bit too little. I didn't had any lunch or snack. Mum said that we're gonna have KFC for dinner so I was thinking of saving my stomach from being over full later. Besides, when my parents were on the way packing food (planning to eat at home to watch the fireworks on the balcony), I just started to bathe. After 40minutes later, parents reached home with KFC and packed McDonald Prosperity Burger for tomorrow. We had our dinner around 9.10pm. First time in awhile to have everyone on the table eating together. I didn't take any picture. Everyone was busy chatting and passing food around, lol. I practically had 2 pieces of chicken with coleslaw, mashed potato and potato wedges. I ate quite a lot(too hungry). We all celebrated with a bit of soju for bro and dad and had korean dried squid to snack on. Nothing much happen besides that. We watched the firework display(sadly, it was far away so we couldn't see much but just sparks of light) and that's that. Later around 2am, my sis and I had our supper of bread-butter-cheese for my sis and bread-butter-jam-cheese for me with a hot cup of choco. Warms up the tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment