Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week 1, Day 4 - Update for December 30, 2009

I can't remember what time I woke up or what time I slept. Bad memory..If I'm not mistaken, I woke up around 10am. I had 4 meals today. Around 10.20am, I had my breakfast. Quite a heavy breakfast to be honest. 2 scoops of rice with 2 torn lettuces, a little bit of oy muchim, kimchi and kongnamul muchim. Mix it all up and eat it! lol..



Becoming vegetarian lately. After my breakfast, around 1-2pm, I had my lunch. Too early to have lunch to be honest but somehow I felt hungry. I had the balance of last night dinner, dwenjang chigae. Just had the soup with a bit of oy muchim and kongnamul muchim. I shared a bowl with my sis. Unfortunately, I forgotten to take a pic of it ):

Around 6-7pm? I had my dinner. Same thing as last night. Dwenjang chigae. I just had the soup with fried omelet egg. I didn't do any exercises besides walking around the house. I was planning of doing DIY yoga on youtube but somehow I can't find a peaceful place at home. Most of the time I'm just sitting in front of my comp, googling on hairstyling, facial treatments, make up ideas and dresses. Grad night is coming soon!!
I didn't sleep untill 5am. Went to watch a movie called the 13th warrior(1999). Its really an old movie. I had a snack while watching. I had oranges and a sandwich of butter-jam-cheese topping it up with a hot cup of choco. Yyyum!! Finished my supper around 4am while watching the movie and hit the sack at 6-20am..(i think)

No comments:

Post a Comment