Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week 1, Day 3 - Update for December 29, 2009

Lately my bedtime has gone chaotic..Been sleeping late at different times. Sometimes around 10-11pm..after two days or so..i'll sleep around 3-4am..sigh...I've been noticing that my appetite has gone very low..so I'm trying to boost my eating consumption a little bit..gotta start from small anyways..For lunch I had 2 pieces of wholemeal bread with curry. Served with lettuce, egg, fried vege and kimchi.



Surprisingly it made me over stuffed. Lol. I wasn't hungry untill late around 9pm or so..I had korean bean paste soup(된장찌개)* with rice and egg for dinner. I had other small dishes too which are oy-muchim(오이 무침)* and kongnamul(콩나물 무침)* muchim. As usual, my intake on water consumption is very low. 2 glasses of water will make me bloat a lot. I gotta try to consume more slowly..





============== Information ================



*콩나물 무침 - The name kongnamul muchim(콩나물 무침) means "seasoned bean sprouts" and its usually served as a side dish.








*오이 무침 - Oi Muchim(오이 무침) is a spicy cucumber salad. Its normally served during summer seasons as a side dish.









*된장찌개
- Dwenjang chigae(된장찌개) is a stew made from bean paste. This soup is often served alongside rice as a meal during lunch or dinner but it can also be served with a main course. Usually, it contains a variety of vegetables and several shellfish including small mussels, clams, shrimp and/or large anchovies but for mine, it contains only vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment